Enter subtitle here
Epilepsy is a condition where transient loss of consciousness is found for certain period of time which may last from few seconds to few minutes.Ayurveda explains epilepsy under the name Apsmaar.According to Acharya Charaka-there is complete or ocassional loss of consciousness associated with suspended memory, intellect and mind.
- Consumption of unwholesome food habit
- Subconscious fear
- Debilitated mind
- Irregularly over excited doshas etc.
- Contracted eyebrows
- Continuous deviation of the eyes
- Auditory hallucination
- Salivation and nasal discharge
- Loss of interest in food
- Sensation of spasm or congestion of heart
- Gurgling sound in the abdomen
- Pain all over the body muscles and joints
- Feeling of darkness
- Dreams of intoxication, dancing, stabbing, falling etc.
Important features of epilepsy (apasmara)
- Convulsions with teeth biting
- Dribbling of frothy saliva
- Expiratory dyspnea
- Roughness of the body
- Red or black discoloration of the body surface
- Involuntary speech or murmuring
- Head retraction to one side
- Constriction of the fingers
- Unstable movements of the limbs etc.
Panchkarma-Vaman-emesis with decoction of madanphal and yastimadhuVirechana-Purgation with Amaltas,shunthi and errand tailNasya-Shodhan nasya-by vacha tailam
Why Parijatak Ayurveda is one of India's best Ayurvedic centres for stressmanagement? With the most effective Ayurvedic treatment for stress, it provides Ayurvedic medicine for anxiety, and Ayurvedic medicine for chronic insomnia. Ayurveda is considered as one of the oldest system of medicine in the world which utilizes specialized forms of massage and other hands-on treatments for restoring health.
You need not worry about having any negative impact on your health. Ayurvedic formulations are natural remedies for chronic insomnia. The medicines prepared here have shown promising effect sleep apnea treatment in Ayurveda. Depression can be cured with Ayurveda. But most of us think it better to use antidepressants or other such medicines that are not safe in the long term. Take natural remedies for depression recommended by Parijatak Ayurveda which are have no harmful effects.