Bruhana Nasyam Therapy
Enter subtitle here
The Best Way To bruhana nasyam therapy
This treatment uses ghee, oils, salt, shatavari ghee, ashwagandha ghee and medicated milk to cure vata disorders. Studies suggest that it is beneficial to cure vata-type headaches, migraine headache, dryness of voice, dry nose, nervousness, anxiety, fear, dizziness and emptiness. Negative thoughts can be banished by undergoing this treatment.
In case of the person is suffering from heaviness of eyelids, bursitis, stiffness in the neck, dry sinuses and loss of sense of smell, Bruhana Nasya would be the best bet.
Diseases Treated Under Nasya Therapy:
- Chronic coryza
- Diseases of mouth, nose, ear, eye and head
- Diseases of the eyelid
- Dryness Of The Nose
- Facial Paralysis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hemi Crania
- Hoarseness of voice
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Seminal disorders
- Shoulder pain
- Sinus Congestion
- Stiffness in the head, neck, teeth and jaw
- Toothache and other tooth disorders
Symptoms of good Nasya procedure
1. Breathing without difficulty
2. Good sleep
3. Improved strength of sense organs
Benefits of Nasya treatment1. The skin, shoulders, neck face and chest become thick, well developed and bright;
2. The body parts and the sense organs become strong
3. the disappearance of grey hairs will be obtained by persons who become habituated to nasal medication.
Best Ayurvedic Hospital Nagpur, Here you get the address and contact information of the Ayurvedic Resort in Nagpur along with the contact person details and the surface address of the clinic.